Engineering Academic Services

If you have general questions related to Engineering, would like to request a letter of enrolment or completion, have technical issues with registration (such as error messages and not being able to add an STT), or need to request an academic concession, please connect with Engineering Academic Services (EAS):

EAS offer information on topics such as Grades, Exams, Academic Concession, Forms, Letters, Academic Probation, and much more: