2nd Year Placement

Current UBC Engineering Students:

Current first-year UBC Engineering students should 1. select Environmental Engineering for your second year placement and 2. contact the ENVE Administrator immediately if you are are considering adding Environmental Engineering to your second-year placement form. Please contact: info@enve.ubc.ca.

Second-Year UBC Students Transferring to Engineering:

If you are transferring in to second-year UBC Engineering, and are interested in the joint UNBC/UBC BASc Environmental Engineering option, you must apply directly to UNBC.

Please note:

  • If the application deadline at UNBC has passed, applications will still be accepted if space is available.
  • The UNBC/UBC Joint Environmental Engineering BASc Program option requires you to move to Prince George for at least your 2nd year and the 5th year 1st term of the program.